1. something that is newly revealed or made known; 2. a pleasant surprise
– I had a sudden revelation while in the shower this morning, and I couldn’t wait to get to work so I could share my idea with my boss.
– His confession was a complete revelation to those who had believed he was innocent.
– The movie was a revelation and provided me with much-needed inspiration for my own life.
– She left her job after the revelation that her boss didn’t respect her or her work.
insight, understanding, realization,
a state of disorganization, untidiness, or confusion
– The manager left suddenly for a new job, leaving her various projects in disarray.
– Jimmy’s room is in a constant state of disarray, although his mom makes him clean it every week.
– My desk in such disarray, it’s a wonder I can even find my computer.
– Her thoughts were in disarray as she tried to understand why she had just been fired.
disorder, chaos, turmoil, clutter,