Having importance or priority
– You can’t have a value structure without a hierarchy. They’re the same thing because a value structure means one thing takes precedence over another.
– Your future takes precedence over your past. Focus on your future, rather than on the past.
– „What is today supported by precedents will hereafter become a precedent.“
– „Awareness precedes choice and choice precedes results.“
priority, primacy, preeminence,
Subversive (adjective / noun)
(adj.) intending to undermine an established power, especially a government; (n.) a person who wants to create a revolution or to undermine a government or other power
– „The act of greatest subversion … is the one of indifference.“
– „May we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.“ — Dwight D. Eisenhower
– Sometimes people get mad at The Simpsons’ subversive story telling, but there’s another message in there, which is a celebration of making wild, funny stories.- Matt Groening
– I don’t think that any government has a right to subvert the truth or to cover up the truth, and all I see WikiLeaks doing is exposing the truth. – Paul Watson
(adj.) rebellious, destructive, insurgent, (n) rebel
(adj.) faithful, loyal, subdued