the courses taught at an educational institution, or the details taught in a particular subject. Curricular is the related adjective and relates to academic study.
– It is necessary these days, for college-bound Seniors to not only have good grades, but to engage in extra-curricular activities.
– The curriculum of the cryptocurrency course includes learning to send, receive and store your digital assets.
– The students looked over the curriculum to find out what would be expected of them this semester
course, program, subject, lesson plan
to stop or hold yourself back from doing something, in consideration of others. Forbear means to refrain from doing something (usually due to consideration, patience, or respect). It’s often used in the context of the inability to forbear doing something, such as expressing emotion (e.g. she wasn’t able to forbear crying at the funeral). Forbearance is a more sophisticated way of saying “patience.” Use forbearance to denote patience, forgiveness, and self control during hard times.
– At times, it is difficult to forbear thinking negative thoughts about our environment and our future on this planet earth.
– My mother used to forbear from yelling at me and my sister, by counting slowly to ten when she was angry.
– I greatly appreciate your forbearance in sticking with us through these difficult times; your loyalty and patience will certainly be rewarded.
abstain, desist, restrain, refrain