Spoken shortly and often rudely–terse. It’s similar to the words brief and concise, but those words usually have a positive connotation. curt means “short” in a negative, often impolite, way.
– We all know Clint is a busy man, but he still didn’t need to be so curt with his secretary when she asked him a question.
– The delayed business man gave only a curt nod to the flight attendant before boarding.
– Steve is an efficient worker, but he is often curt to his peers when they ask him rudimentary questions.
terse, abrupt, brusque, short
To stare or look at someone in a lustful or flirtatious way. Ogle can also be used to denote staring at something you want, to look at especially with greedy attention,
– Lisa could feel the waiter ogling her, and it made her feel uncomfortable
– Mitch ogled CJ in the red bikini as she ran along the beach.
– The men sat at the bar, ogling women as they passed by.
leer, gawk, stare